Little Angels English Medium School, founded in 2004, under the Little Angels Educational Society, is completing 18 years of service to the community, in the field of education, in June 2022. We enter into the 19th year with new vigor and strength as one of the premier CBSE board school. Over the past years, we have taken great strides towards achieving our vision. Our aim is to be one of the most progressive schools in the country.
Since the inception of the institution, we have grown in a number of students and today from Toddlers to Class-10, we have more than 900 students. We have more than 60 teaching/non-teaching staff members.
“Our attitude determines our altitude“
Our founder body believed in the overall development of a child and hence equal importance is given to physical education and various co-curricular activities, as the classroom studies. The attitude towards the goal gives best results and it is what separates excellence from mediocrity.
Our ASSETS are :
- Our Children- I am proud of their overall performance.
- Our dedicated teacher/staff members who take care of the student’s emotional and intellectual needs.
- PTA – The strong support and positive approach of parents on issues related to education and management.
- SMC- Involves all stakeholders of the school to facilitate constructive planning & implementation of curriculum.
- POCSO- Supports students during transitional stage- childhood to adolescence.
Our AIM for the future :
- Enhancing the visibility of the institution.
- Creating world class programmed for our students.
- Extending our local and global activities.
- Preparing the children for tomorrow with value-based education.
“The future belongs to them who believe in the beauty of their dreams…“